By popular demand, I’m comin’ in hot with the recipe for my DIY Goddess Face Oil!
Want to feel like a glowing goddess-angel-mermaid-queen? Want to save bazillions of dollars on designer face oils, cleansers, and treatments? Want to be able to whip up your own mega-powerful self-care products at the snap of a finger? Want your skincare products to benefit your physical and emotional health? Oh, babe – I’ve gotchu covered.
This baby is a combo of anti-aging, inflammation-crushing, skin-repairing and soothing oils that you can use both as a cleanser/makeup remover AND an incredible moisturizer. Less is always more in my book.
Alright, enough blabbing, let’s get goddess-ified.
Goddess Face Oil:
- I don’t use exact measurements, because I just eyeball it each time I make up a batch (and everyone’s skin is different, so it’s good to figure out what works best for you personally), but here’s roughly how I make it. This saves me so much time and money because I can just whip up a new batch at home whenever I’m running low. It’s the best!
- Also, the ingredients in this recipe can be pared wayyy down to incorporate less ingredients – you could always choose just one base/carrier oil (I’d personally go for JoJoba or Rosehip, in that instance), and whichever of the essential oils below that resonate with you.
- 15 ml glass dropper bottle
- Base/carrier oils: Jojoba, Rosehip Seed, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sea Buckthorn, and Vitamin E (I get the Fractionated Coconut Oil from dōTERRA, and the rest from Mountain Rose Herbs)
- Essential oils: Copaiba, Frankincense, R
ose, Neroli, Jasmine
- I add 1 glass eye dropper (I just use the dropper from my face oil bottle) full of Rose, Neroli, and Jasmine essential oils (these all come pre-diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil) to my face oil bottle
- Add 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- Add 3 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Then I top it off with the 4 base oils:
- About 1/3 Jojoba Oil
- About 1/3 Rosehip Oil
- About 1/3 Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Just a touch of Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Just a touch of Vitamin E
- Add the top on the bottle, and gently move the bottle around until the oils have combined
By the way, this face oil could be made with any essential oils that you’d like (there are lots of options in my free eBook, Mindful Essentials)!
If you want a rundown of my full (but incredibly simple) skin care routine, hop on over here to check it out and get your glow on.
And, as always, if you’re new to the world of essential oils and want to learn more, have me put together some personalized recco’s, and/or start building your own collection (at a significant discount), feel free to fill out this form and we can find time to connect!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information contained on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.